Tuesday, October 16, 2018

2018: Rice Wedding

The Bride Madeline
I will be the first to admit that I am not a wedding photographer. I feel like that is a specialty all on it's own. With that said, I had two friends getting married this year and really asked a big favor to shoot their weddings.  This bride, Madeline and I grew up together.  Our dad's were in the Army together, family vacations, boating trips, her sister is one of my best friends.  I said yes of course.  View their engagement photos here.
Ryan and his children, Madison, Erika, and Jaxon.

 Ryan and Madeline were married at her sister's property in Holmes County.  There was lots of land,  a couple of ponds, and lots of corn fields in the background.  The first weekend in  October you never know what the weather may bring. It rained that week, but the sun came out and it was HOT.

Ryan's Family

Fred & Karin, the Bride's parents.

Ryan and his mom, Marianne
The wedding party.   Bride's Sister Maria, Best Man Shane, Ryan's three children, and Madeline's two nephews and niece.




 It was a fun day and so happy to be a part of it.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment